Pages

The Monday Minute

So my wife said I need to do linkups for new followers.
So here it is.


(1)  What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?
I have to think, we rarely go out to eat. PF Changs while working in the bay area. I ate MuShu Pork and I had a Jack and Coke.  That's kind of my go to drink.
(2) What's your greatest phobia?
I don't really have one. Every great once in a blue moon I'll get slightly claustrophobic. But that's only when I am squeezing in between pipes for work and my head gets stuck. My mom says i have a big head.
(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?
10 NIGGA!!
(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby.  What's your reaction?
Dammit I'm ALREADY broke.
(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world.  Where would you go?
 A European tour. I would enjoy experiencing the history.

10 comments:

Matt N said...

2-Snakes, I hate snakes. I think Indiana Jones did that to me.

4-When did kids get so damn expensive?

Seth said...

HAHA! Snakes! i can understand it. Yea they really really are! and he's only 4!

VandyJ said...

I'd like the history too. Coming from Monday Minute link up.

Seth said...

Yea being able to see all the gorgeous buildings all the things that they have seen

Cristy said...

EXACTLY...those babies are PRICEY! hee hee. It's the daily things that add up, those diapers and formula etc. you run out before you know it!

Thanks for linking up! Keep coming back each week.

Amy J said...

Jack and coke? Puhleaze! Just give me the fucking bottle of Jack and you can have the coke! Throw in a bottle of Kessler or Southern Comfort too!

Seth said...

KESSLER?!?! Your gross!!! I only drink GOOD whiskey straight! lol Give me some Walker black or jack single barrel! Then we can talk!

Seth said...

@ Kristin Im very glad you came to check me out! Its great to see you here!

Jessica Warrick said...

Its nice to see a man that understands the bloggy world.. lol now following form the Tuesday blog hops.

Amy J said...

you forget we are only allowed to give The Queen the good alcohol, so the rest of the Royals are stuck with the cheap whiskey! LMAO

Post a Comment

EA Sports

Games Under $20