Pages

Hello!

So I started a blog! I dont do the stuff at all! This writing and blogging thing isn't really me, but some of the takes on sports these days are BOGUS! Some people are crazy! It's all of nothing! Tiger is the best ever and NO ONE will ever be better or he is finished and will never win another tournament in his life! Tim Tebow will amount to nothing or after 2 throws in a preseason game against 2nd stringers all questions are quelled and he is taking over the team and will be coaching by the end of the season and will throw more TD then Brady and Manning put together! This stuff is nuts man! So this is my answer, I am now a blogger. Whatever I don't know about this stuff but I'm done with listening to crazy. Now you have the chance to listen to my kind of crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

EA Sports

Games Under $20