Pages

BOOZE!!!

I enjoy drinking and not in the usual stupid child way of drinking to get drunk! I just enjoy the so many different tastes and ways of putting things together. So I'm gonna give you a quick breakdown of what I have been drinking lately. I have been loving tequila sunrise! YEA THAT'S QUEER!!! I don't know why I have been digging them so much, but as you will find out as this thing goes on, I am a very streaky. I will drink one thing for like two months and then drink something else for two months. Example: before I started drinking queer drinks I was downing Bond martinis like it was the freaking fountain of youth! Shaken not stirred and dirty! I like dirty! Haha! I love beer too. Of course what dude doesn't! I like corona as you can tell, but that's just an easy fall back beer that you can always get! I love this time of year cause of all the seasonal beers that come out at this time! The Samuel Adams Octoberfest is AWESOME!!! Its a great combination of fall flavors. It has a light citrus flavors with a wonderful combination of hops! If you haven't tried it it is a must try for sure! Anyway that's a quick breakdown of booze for me. I will be doing a Video Games breakdown as well tonight of tomorrow so stay tuned!

8 comments:

Amy J said...

Hint for you..The Royals like Gin and Southern Comfort as well as their beer. Make us a drink and we will friend you for life. Ask MissC, we are loyal bitches to bribery thrown our way.
If you blog about football, we like pics of the backsides in uniform.
The Dame

Seth said...

Nice! I'll remember to throw a few pictures in. The question is do I call no homo now or do I have to do it everytime I put up a football butt picture!?

Amy J said...

LMAO! Depends..you might want to put it up with each one because we are usually too drunk to remember each time!

Seth said...

HAHA! True the problem then becomes can I be sober enough to call it out every time I put one up!

Copyboy said...

TQ isn't so bad. Bay breeze is worse.

Seth said...

Wow Yea thats a VERY true statement! Just the name alone is HOMO!

Donda said...

Your lovely wife sent me over. I ain't gonna lie, I would rather have my toenails pulled out with pliers than read about football! But then you have all this talk of booze and I'm down! :)

Seth said...

I have something for everyone! and by something i mean i talk about booze!

Post a Comment

EA Sports

Games Under $20