Pages

Uncharted and Uncharted 2

So I realized that I have yet to really talk about video games. Thats kinda gay on my part considering its in the name of my blog right! lol!





So I am starting off with one of my favorite games/series of all time!! Uncharted! These games are freaking awesome! I'm not big on adventure type games and third person view, but these games are MORE then worth it. The dialog alone is worth the play. The main character, Nate, is hilarious. The witty banter through the whole thing has you cracking up!

Now all this is not say that its some kids game where you  just laugh through the whole thing. Cause its not. Its a pretty difficult game also. I played through the first one on normal and it was rough at times and I am now playing it again on hard and its living up to its title. The great part is that if you beat it in hard then it unlocks CRUSHING!!! I have not tries this yet, but one of my buddies has and his says ridiculous! One shot and your done! My wife watched me play this game, which I will explain a little later, and near the end she couldn't watch due the suspense and a few other reasons that I do not want to explain for  fear of giving away part of the story.

I'm not the kind of gamer that plays these kinds of things over once I know the story and done! No surprises left why play it again. That said, these games don't leave my library ever! They are so good you can easily play themover and over again!

One awesome thing left. The graphics on both of these games are OUTRAGEOUS!!! The scenery is amazing. It adds a whole different element to the game. My wife hates when I play games cause she just heads to the computer and zones out. While I was playing both of these games she sat there with me and watched and was totally involved helping me figure things out and enjoying the amazing graphics too.

Uncharted


Uncharted 2

So check these games out! They are only on PS3, which if your not then your retarted anyway! If you don't have a Playstation then it really really sucks to be you! This is the kind of game that people buy systems for  and im not just saying that. O and I'm not getting anything for this just so you know. This is seriously just one of my all time favorite game series EVER!!!! Check it out man!

9 comments:

Matt N said...

Sweet Graphics. I'm usually not into those games, but that looks cool. Only on PS3?

Seth said...

Yea it is, which is a bummer. Cause it could do really good on all the systems. If you have a chance to check it out you should.

Matt N said...

Ya, I'm a 360 guy. Actually i haven't turned it on more than 30 minutes in about 4 weeks. Been completely busy and then football has come back too.

Seth said...

Yea I very much understand that! I haven't been playing much either. I picked up Madden 11 so I was playing that for a while but even that I have not been playing much

Tina (Book Couture) said...

Hey! I stumbled onto your blog, and just had to leave a comment telling you how great I think it is! Your design is awesome, and your content is fantastic!

Please keep it up, I've followed you for more. :D

Best Wishes,
●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

Amy J said...

Okay so can we have reviews on maybe some easy no brainer games? Like maybe Tetris? Frogger? Just sayin.....us Royals need easy shit to play!

The Wolf said...

I've always been a PC guy when it comes to gaming I figure if I'm using my computer for everything else why not play games on it, plus it's cheaper. Anyways yeah those are sweet games, really reminds of the Farcry games from a couple years ago. One you might really enjoy that's coming out in a few days is Fallout New Vegas. I'm going to do a review on it on my blog after it comes out and I get some play time on it.

Seth said...

Tina thanks so much for stopping by! Its great when people just stumble through! I stumble around a lot lol.

Amy J Sure next video game is FROGGER BABY!!!

Wolf Yea farcry games were cool and the scenery is pretty close, but the game play is a lot better on the uncharted games. I totally know what you mean it is way cheaper for PC games. My comp needs a better video card before I can do that. Plus I grew up on console box so PC gaming is a bit foreign to me. I am planning on getting into it a bit more cause Starcraft 2 came out and everyone I know is playing it so I have to do that. Plus the first one was a very good game back in the day.

Anonymous said...

If you desire to get a great deal from this
post then you have to apply such methods to your won webpage.



Review my web blog; understand additional

Post a Comment

EA Sports

Games Under $20